DATA CONTROLLER: MONTAJES METALICOS JAUREGUI, S.A. with Tax ID: A-48086755, C/ Idorsolo Nº 15, 2-A CP: 48160, Derio, Bizkaia (Spain)
PURPOSE: MONTAJES METALICOS JAUREGUI, S.A. collects your personal data to manage the services requested.
- Your personal data may be used for sales management or invoicing management.
- Your personal data may be used to prepare commercial profiles through automated processing with the aim of drawing up advertising or commercial communications, which may be general or tailor-made to your personal characteristics, through all available channels, including electronic means, as well as for market research.
- Your personal data may be used to send commercial communications (with prior authorisation from the interested party).
The personal data we process is provided by the interested party and used for the aforementioned purposes. Data categories are as follows:
- Identity and contact details; and
- Data for commercial information management.
CONSERVATION PERIOD: Personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to render the service while a contractual and/or commercial relationship subsists with the User and provided the latter does not exercise his/her right to erase, cancel and/or limit the processing of his/her Personal Data.
In such cases, we will maintain data duly blocked while needed to exercise rights or defend against claims or while any type of judicial, legal or contractual liability may be derived from processing thereof which may need to be addressed and data recovery may be necessary for such purpose.
LEGITIMACY: The legal bases for the aforementioned processing are the contract execution and the consent given to us by the person interested in receiving personalised commercial information. Data may also be transferred in the event of a legal obligation.
ADDRESSEES: To manage the needs related to the contract execution or service provision, it may be necessary and compulsorily to facilitate your data to different service suppliers who undertake to use the data solely and exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the contract purpose.
RIGHTS: The Data Subject may exercise the right of access, modification, removal, opposition, portability or limitation of data writing to C/ Idorsolo Nº 15, 2A CP 48160, Derio, Bizkaia (Spain) or via email: email@example.com.
In addition, you are entitled at any time to object to the reception of any advertising by electronic means and to withdraw your consent, though this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out on the basis of consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, you may lodge a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) particularly when your rights were not appropriately addressed, through the webpage: www.agpd.es